Friday, November 18

The Words of El Shaddai

Something God's been laying on my heart....Love you guys!

Everyone longs to give himself completely to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God to a Christian says, "No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and content with being loved by Me alone, with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Me; having an intense personal and unique relationship with Me alone, discovering that only in Me your satisfaction is to be what I have planned for you. You will never be united with another until you are united with Me, exclusive of any other desires or longings. I want you to stop planning and allow Me to bring it to you. Just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest thing. Keep experiencing the satisfaction that I AM. Keep listening and learning the things I tell you. Just wait, that's all.

Don't be anxious. Don't look at the things you want. Just keep looking off and away up to Me, or you'll miss what I want to show you. And then, when you're ready, I'll surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you would dream of. You see, until you are ready (I am working this moment to have both of you ready at the same time), until you're both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I have prepared for you, you will not be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me, and thus the perfect love. Dear One, I want for you to have this most wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me; and to enjoy materially and correctly the everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love that I offer you with myself. Know that I love you utterly. I am El Shaddai, the God Almighty. Believe it and be satisfied."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home