Wednesday, September 7

Here We Go!!!

Hey you guys! Let's hear some stories of the VISION God has placed in your lives tonight and as you take this mission to the streets! Something God has been working on in my life was reaffirmed tonight....that I can not share something with others that I have not experienced myself - meaning, I can't take things like TRUE intimacy with Christ to the lost people that God has placed in my life - until I experience intimacy with him personally! The beautiful thing is we have all experienced His SALVATION - so we have something to share! I just desire to go deeper, to really know Him - so that I can make Him known to others! I don't just want to tell other people about Jesus - I want other people to experience Him in a real way! Anyway....anyone else? Let's open up and let God lead us in ways only He can! Who knows...maybe someone else's vision works perfectly with yours - and they just needed to see your piece of the puzzle to step out in faith! Love you guys - keep seeking Him passionately!!

3 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Pastor Jim said...

When Al Davis and I were talking after service I said, "Al, I guarantee you that before someone lays their head down to sleep, a blog will be set up." You are so awesome. What you said is so true. You can't take others where you haven't been. I'm amazed at the wisdom of God in this principle. I think we all have our ideas of how we want to be or hope to be and even sometimes try to fake it. However, it doesn't work that way in the kingdom of God.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Alicia Coon said...

I made my own blog and website!!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Stacey Gaines (Wisdom) said...

Here's Alicia's blog..
http://www.blogger.com/profile/12869126
Check it out! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home