Tuesday, February 14

What's Up!!!

How is everything going with everybody. I haven't posted anything in a while. I didn't post the picture of Matt, that was my dad because sometimes he doesnt sign out of my user so it says my name but it is really him. Well, this is me, Jaron. I wanted to let you guys know that Me and my friend Alex have a band. We really do have a passion for music and stuff. Please be praying for us as we try to get things going for us recording. You may think that that is retarded but we have been together for over a year now so I think it is time to do something because we are alot better now. Also the post that Charlie posted about the band he signed on to his record company is us. Our band is called "Second Time Around". We named it that because we once had a different name and we broke up and got back together so it is called "Second Time Around". I think we might play a show sometime. If we do I hope that alot of you guys can make it just to give us support. This all may sound weird and worthless but it isnt to us so please be praying for us and give us support by showing up at our show whenever we have it. Thanks Everyone. Here is our logo:

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger bLoNDeJeSUsFreAk said...

awesome! i like that logo! good luck guys; you have my support!!!!!!!!! -alyssa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home