Wednesday, November 9

What God is asking

Hi all,

So tonight I got home from church and started thinking about what God was trying to say from the messages Pastor Jim has been preaching and just from the movements I have seen going around in the body of Christ. We've been talking about where we get our affirmation from, who we are going to serve. And I think the point God wants to know is this. Will I, will YOU, forsake all other gods, are we willing to follow God with EVERYTHING within us - all of our heart, soul, mind and strength. In my own life I have been wrestling with God for control over my heart, will I live COMPLETELY for Him, will I focus my the entirety of my life to do His good will? And after a lot of praying, I made my choice like Joshua did, "as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." God is telling YOU, "if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve." Joshua 24:15 This is what God is asking you, it's what Satan is asking you, will you fall into his temptations, or will you place your entire trust in the Lord God?

Choose. Today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home